BEAUTY | FASHION | LIFESTYLE



ELIE SAAB LE PARFUM ♡

Hey beauties, I thought I would dedicate a blog post to my favourite/signature fragrance - Elie Saab Le Parfum. I was incredibly grateful to receive this beautiful perfume in a 50ml gift set for Christmas. As you can see, I haven't used a lot of it, as it is quite a strong scent and a little goes a long way. I absolutely adore the bottle of this perfume, it's just gorgeous and looks lovely on my dressing table. It's so classy and sophisticated looking, I always feel like a glamourous starlet when I'm spritzing it onto my skin. This gift set also includes a shower creme and a lotion - perfect for layering the scent even though the perfume lasts a good few hours on my skin and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it.



The Perfume Shop website describes this perfume as radiant, voluptuous and addictive. I would describe it as floral, powdery, elegant and light. I agree with them, it's definitely addicting! :)

  • The top note opens with a sun-kissed, radiant orange blossom, as an ode to light.
  • The middle note develops into a jasmine absolute, a legendary flower in perfumery, revealing voluptuousness and elegance. It combines with a pure, modern patchouli heart.
  • The base note unfolds info a cedar woody accord adding character​ and a lingering trail, while the honey rise envelops the composition in a beautifully addictive note...

The Perfume Shop experts say:


Top notes
Orange Blossom
Heart notes
Jasmine absolute, Patchouli
Base notes
Virginia Cedar, Rose, White Honey
Launch date
2011

You can purchase this 50ml gift set from The Perfume Shop for £58.00 here 



I truly am in love with this perfume and it'll always be a favourite of mine. I usually wear it on nights out and occasions but I do wear it during a normal day too. I have a couple of other perfumes and some body mists for more regular daytime spritzing too, which I will also review.

Thankyou so much for reading. What are your favourite perfumes? 


Love, Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns