BEAUTY | FASHION | LIFESTYLE



Friday, 2 June 2017

GLOSSYBOX | MAY 2017 ♡

I was so excited when Mr Postman delivered this little pink box of beauty goodies to my house today. I haven't received a Glossybox in a long time, so I decided to re-subscribe and treat myself. It's literally like receiving a birthday present, from yourself, to yourself each month, hehe. I actually managed to snap the May box up with a £5 off discount code, how amazing was that!? - I paid £8.25 in total (including delivery costs) which is just fabulous. I also like to keep the pretty pink boxes to store things in, such as jewellery, photographs and nailpolish.


The theme of the May box is a basically a selection of basics/essentials. In each box, we received a £50 gift voucher for Mockberg, which was super lovely of Glossybox to include. I'll be honest, I'd never heard of Mockberg before but I had a little peek on their website and they sell super beautiful watches.


These are the lovely products I received in my box, overall I'm really happy with what was inside and I would happily rate it 5/5. I have seen a few posts on Instagram of people receiving a Sleek palette, an eyeshadow brush and a couple of other different products. I think it's so exciting and fun to share what you got with others, because you literally don't know what you're going to receive until you open up the box. 

1. Scrub Love - Active charcoal body scrub: Charcoal-based body scrub exfoliater. 100% natural, vegan and vegetarian-friendly, also free from pesky plastic micro-beads. "Detox without the self-reatraint." RRP £13.95

2. 417 - Foot nourishing cream (50 ml sample) : Makes quick work of softening dry and cracked soles, as well as leaving them freshly scented. "Hello fabulous feet!" RRP £14.50 

3. Rodial - Glamolash mascara XXL (sample size) : Long-wear, jet black formula which leaves lashes super-sized but soft. RRP £24.00

4. Dr PawPaw - Original balm : Multipurpose balm which can be used on your lips, skin and hair. It can also be pressed along the tops of your cheekbones to create a sheer sheen, or to smooth flyaway hairs and unruly brows. Dr PawPaw is fragrance and cruelty-free. RRP £6.95

5. Ruby - Powder blush in Coral : Super silky blush that gives a pop of colour to your cheeks for a summer glow! RRP €14.99




Love, Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns