BEAUTY | FASHION | LIFESTYLE



Saturday, 10 June 2017

MAKEUP REVOLUTION FLAWLESS 3 RESURRECTION PALETTE ♡

Hey lovelies, today I thought I would do a quick little first impressions review on the Resurrection 3 palette by Makeup Revolution, which is a fairly new palette. I just absolutely adore the packaging of this product, super gorgeous and girly. The palette itself is a beautiful rose gold colour, which of course, is a big yassssss! ♡♡♡ 



I really like how MUR include a massive mirror in each of their palettes, for the price you pay (£8 from Superdrug), it's truly amazing. In this palette, you get 32 shades, which as you can see are all neutral/warm tones - perfect for creating both daytime and evening looks. There's a mixture of mattes and shimmers so you can create a variety of different looks.



 The eye shadows are mostly pigmented very well, there's just a few shades that aren't as highly pigmented as others, but they still apply really nicely. I have actually heard a lot of people rave about how much this palette is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette, which I personally can't give a comparison review on because I don't own that palette, however, looking online I can say I definitely do see some sort of similarities in certain shades. Here are a few swatches; 



Overall, I'm really impressed with this palette and I cannot wait to create different looks with it. I've tried a few products from MUR and I've never been disappointed. Everything is so affordable and the quality can be compared to high end products. This palette is also labeled vegan & cruelty free. 

🌱🐇

Thankyou so much for reading. Have you tried any products from Makeup Revolution? 

Love, Leanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns